Saturday 3 March 2018

CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY TRIP



Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. 

For today's  post, i would like to share what i have been doing throughout my chinese new year and mid sem holidays. Besides spending my time being couch potato watching tons of movies, i made a short trip to kuala lumpur. But not to the tourists spot or fun place that i can enjoy myself . It's actually more to educational trip. The truth is, i followed my best friend who is a student of university malaya went back to her college. Well , speaking of university malaya, it is one of the top universities in the world. So , those intelligent people studied there.for me, to be offered to study in  university malaya was a blessed. . Lucky my friend and thanks to Allah for giving her the opportunity to be in such a wonderful and exciting ambience. Despite for her hardship in life back then , i'm happy she managed to come this far.instead, it was a blessing in disguise. 

So back to the objective of this post, my friend and i started the journey to kuala lumpur by bus on sunday morning. Everything seems to work out well. We thought it was going to be okay and we'll arrived there on evening as scheduled. But , luck was not on our side. The bus can't depart as there was some issues with the jabatan pengangkutan jalan (jpj). So we're busted and have nowhere to go. My friend became anxious. Well who's not? Tomorrow she got a class early in the morning. So we decided to take a bus from alor setar to ipoh, perak. If you are asking why we didn't took a bus to go to kl straight away, here is the answer---no bus. Of course ! There's no much choice i guess. So we took a bus to ipoh, perak on 1.00 p.m. then take ets train (literally we bought it online on the bus) from perak to kl sentral. As we depart, i can see she's began to calm down. Pheuuhh...

To add fuel to the fire, we missed the train to kl. Hahaha. It's because we're stuck in heavy jam along the highway plus road . We literally forgot the consequences for jam to happened as it is a chinese new year festive. Silly us.  So, our journey got delay several times on the road. We took 6 hours to arrive at perak. With dissapointment, we get off from the bus at amanjaya bus station with a new mission.to find a bus to kl. Luck was on our side, there's bus going there. Then, something funny and stupid had happened. As we approached to the bus, i remember that  i'd forgot to take my luggage in the bus. My adrenaline and  heart rate increases gradually . On that moment i feels so tired and just want this to be over. So i asked my friend to wait here while i went to dropped off place to get the bag which was on first floor.but, the bus was not there. I went downstairs and search in the bus section.  I'm so relieved. It was there. I thanked the uncle driver and i just felt like hugging him. Hahaha. Then, i went to my friend who was infront of the bus. 


I went panicked.there was no bus in lorong 6. "the bus had departed" i told myself. I looked at my friend with feeling blues. She hugged me and started to cry. I made this happened and i felt so wrong. I'm trembling apart. Then she said our bus was besides us while laughing and crying. The counter said the wrong lorong. Hahaaha.how could she be so dramatic. I thought we had lose the bus. Then, my friend went to the toilet.it took her soooo long as the bus already letting people came inside. Guess what, she bought breads at rotiboy. I was likee, laaaaaaaaaa. How could she...? Nevermind , we didnt ate since departed from alor setar.she knew that. So sweeeett.  Then,  we chill ourselves and depart on 8.00 p.m. on the bus, we have a long conversations as i had not seen her for long time. I told her im enjoying the journey today and it is very challenging.


Finally, we arrived at kuala lumpur on 2.00 p.m. we took uber to Universiti Malaya. In the room, we ate for late dinner which was prepared by her roomates. So kind of them. 


To make it short, here are some picture i took there. I walked alone in the evening for 6 km to make a survey. It's indeed beautiful place. And to add the moment i fell while climbing up stairs. So huimiliating. I also went to jalan masjid india alone as my friend got class. After 3 days stay, i went home to alor setar with ets train. 













So im concluding that no matter what happened, be strong and face it boldly.Thank you for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment